» Job Description Details
Business Office Assistant
Job Descriptions :
- Interviews incoming patients prior to admission to gather demographic, insurance and emergency information.
- Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures.
- Explains hospital policies, prepares and distributes patient identification bands, and arranges for transportation to assigned hospital rooms.
- Additional duties may include collecting copayments, answering phones, assisting family members, and conducting research for prior hospitalization records and account folders. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and/pr updates files, records, and other documents.
- Serves as a liaison between insurance and healthcare providers to ensure required referrals have been processed correctly for medical specialty visits. Must have a solid understanding of insurance procedures and a working knowledge of medical terminology and coding. Knowledge of medical billing.
- Carry out other add hoc task and responsibility a required and instructed by the management.
- Responsible in receiving cash collections and become the custodian (s) of money.
- To complete and deliver the assignes task/work before the dateline or on the dateline given by the management.
Job Requirements :
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of resume at email@example.com
- Candidate must be self motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must be well versed with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Able to work under stress and pressure.
- Candidate must have good command in English.
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Relevant work experience in Hospital Enviroment would be an advantage.
or contact our office at +609 573 0089 / +609 573 0080