» Job Description Details
Nurse Assistant / Aide
Job Descriptions :
- Performs initial assessment of patient's condition determines priority of care begins emergency measures, if necessary.
- Obtains pertinent patient information and physical history, administers preliminary physical examination, takes vital sign, responds to patient telephone calls.
- Sets up treatment areas, assits physicians and nurse practitioners in examination and treatment, obtains needed lab tests, x-rays, pharmaceuticals, etc cleans instrument, maintains patient charts ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- When necessary, the nursing assistant repositions the patient in bed or drapes them for various medical procedures. Something he/she adjusts lights and holds instruments during medical procedures.
- In terms of direct medical care, the nursing assistant checks the food and fluid intake, verifies blood pressure, respiration rate and pulse, takes and records temperature.
- Reports to staff nurse if any abnormalities regarding patient condition.
- Carry out other add hoc task and responsibility a required and instructed by the management.
- To complete and deliver the assignes task/work before the dateline or on the dateline given by the management.
Job Requirements :
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of resume at email@example.com
- Candidate must be self motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work under stress and pressure.
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Relevant work experience in Hospital Enviroment would be an advantage.
or contact our office at +609 573 0089 / +609 573 0080