» Job Description Details
Resident Medical Officer
Job Descriptions :
- Registered with the Malaysian Medical Officer.
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate.
- Minimum 3 years working experience.
- Able to work on Shifts.
- To handle all casualty patients that is directed to Emergency Department.
- Manage outpatient and inpatient customers that require immediate attention.
- To conduct health screening services for the public.
- To give health talks at various establishments and provide continuing health education for the staff.
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
Job Requirements :
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of resume at email@example.com
- Must possess MBBS with recognized Institution approved by Malaysia Ministry of Health.
- Registered with a valid Annual Practicing.
- Minimum 3 years experience in A&E.
- Possess a valid Annual Practising Certificate.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Willing to work in shift hours.
or contact our office at +609 573 0089 / +609 573 0080